Grayson County Health Clinic opened on August 30, 2013 to provide high quality preventive and medical care at an affordable price to the uninsured and underserved residents of Grayson County. Our clinic will allow you to receive the medical care you need, when you need it, without having to use a hospital emergency room.
Grayson County Health Clinic accepts the following payors:
- Texas Medicaid and the Healthy Texas Women Program
- Superior Health Plan
- Superior Chips
- Molina HealthCare
- Cigna HealthSpring Star Plus
- United Heatlhcare Community Plan.
- Grayson County Indigent Healthcare
- And we provide services on a sliding scale, based on income, to those with no insurance.
- Grayson County Indigent Healthcare Program
- Medication Assistance
- Discounted lab work
- Free Counseling Services
Payment is requested at the time of service and for your convenience we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Cash. We no longer accept checks.
The Grayson County Health Clinic provides a full scope of medical servcies which includes:
Primary Care Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Respiratory Problems
- Urinary/Prostate Problems
- Sore Throat and Ear Infections
- Minor Procedures
- Well Woman Exams
- Referrals for Mammograms
- Family planning/contraception
(Assistance may be available)
- Well Child Examinations and Vaccines
- Asthma treatment
- Sick Visits.